PERMANENT RESIDENCY: With The Entire Family in Canada Via Study Route?

Step 1-
Either, the father or mother has to get admission to Canada to study.

Step 2-
The spouse with admission applies for a study visa for themselves and the other partner, or themselves and kid(s), or the entire family husband/wife and kid(s)

Step 3-
The man or woman who is admitted gets the study visa that allows part-time work, the partner is given an open full-time work permit, and the kids get a visitor’s visa to study in primary or secondary school in Canada for free.

And No IELTS exams are required.